How to Form a Nonprofit Organization ( Copy Write )

  • 1



Are your purposes charitable, religious, literary or educational? These are the best terms to use when preparing your paperwork, so you'll need to "translate" your mission and vision statements into "legalese". I provide you with valuable tips on incorporation — when, where and how. To save time and precious dollars, please don't incorporate until you get my tips first! And, what's more... your activities must be described further in compliance with section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code, or you could have problems later on. I'll show you how to take care of these initial action steps, and much more.

In this E-Book, I guide you through the process, step by step, and I share my "insider" tips — based on the successful formula that worked for me, along with links to carefully selected resources to assist you in gathering all the components of a successfully approved application. A chapter on the crucial Form 1023 is included.

Nonprofit organizations receiving support of $5,000 or more per year are required to file for exempt status. Are you nearing the statutory threshold? Or, do you need to meet qualifying criteria to become eligible for grants? Would you like to get a nonprofit discount mailing permit? Could you benefit from state sales tax exemptions on goods and services that you purchase for your organization's use? These are among the most compelling financial reasons why you would want to pursue tax-exempt recognition. Let me share my observations with you, based upon my own real-life experience of obtaining 501(c)status. Many people say obtaining 501(c) status is hard, but it doesn't have to be an ordeal for you.

My suggestions are ideal for individuals and small groups who are taking the next step in formalizing the structure of their nonprofit projects.

Throughout the 26 pages, my approach is always independent, do-it yourself and low cost. This is why I gave the E-Book its straightforward title, How to Form a Nonprofit Organization: A Do-It-Yourself Guide.

1 comment :

R V said...

I must say you have a chosen a very unique topic good luck.






Real Time Web Analytics Real Time Web Analytics