Mostly Prayers Prophet Muhammad [Muslim Book, and the Book of Bukhari]

  • 0


Muhammad has told us has told us Abu Mu'awiya has told us Hisham ibn 'Urwah from his father from A'isha radliallahu' anha she said; Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alahi wasallam often say prayers :

'ALLAHUMMA INNI A'UUDZUBIKA MIN FITNATIN NAAR WA 'ADZAABIN NAARI WA FITNATIL QABRI WA 'ADZAABIL QABRI WASYARRI FITNATIL GHANIY WASYARRI FITNATIL FAQRI, ALLAHUMMA INNI A'UUDZUBIKA MIN SYARRI FITNATIL MASIIHID DAJJAL, ALLAHUMMAGHSIL QALBII BIMAAIS SALJI WAL BARADI WANAQQI QALBII MINAL KHATHAAYAYA KAMAA NAQQAITATS TSAUBUL ABYADL MINAD DANAS WABAA'ID BAINI WABAINAL KHATHAAYAYA KAMAA BAA'ADTA BAINAL MASYRIQI WAL MAGHRIBI, ALLAHUMMA INNI A'UUDZUBIKA MINAL KASALI WAL MA`TSAMI WAL MAGHRAMI." 

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the defamation of hell, and the torments of hell, and the grave of slander, and the punishment of the grave, and of the poor wealth libel, and slander of poor indigence. And I seek refuge in You from the evils of slander Christ Ad Dajjal. 'God, purify my heart with snow water, and dew water, purify my heart from the dirt as you cleanse a white garment from filth. between myself and put away, and my mistakes as you keep between east and west.' God I seek refuge in You from laziness, mistakes and debts). "

[sahih Bukhari No.5900]

Had told us bin Abdullah bin Yusuf has told us Al Layth he said; Yazid has told me of Abu Al Khair Abdullah bin 'Amr Abu Bakr As Siddiq radliallahu' anhu that he said to the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam; "Teach me a prayer that I prayed in my prayers! He replied: 'Say;

ALLAAHUMMA INII ZHALAMTU NAFSII ZHULMAN KATSIIRAN WALAA YAGHFIRUDZDZUNUUBA ILLAA ANTA FAHGHFIRLII MAGHFIRATAN MIN INDIKA INNAKA ANTAL GHAFUURURRAHIIM 

('O Allah, verily I have tortured myself with a lot of torment, and no one can forgive sins but You, so forgive me from You, verily You are All-forgiving, Most Merciful). "

'Amr bin Harith said; of Yazid from Abu Al Khair that he heard Abdullah ibn Amr, Abu Bakr radliallahu 'anhu said to the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu' alaihi wasallam. 

[sahih Bukhari No.5851]


Prayer Before Intercourse


From Ibn Abbas RA , she says , " Prophet Muhammad said , ' If a person wants to have intercourse with his wife , let him read the prayer ( the name of Allah , O Allah , keep us from the temptation of the devil , and the devil take away for what you have given to us ) , so if the two are destined to get the child from sexual intercourse , then the child will not be harmed by satan forever "

[ Saheeh Muslim No.832 ]


Al Barra bin Azib RA , that the Prophet Muhammad had said , " If you want to sleep , then do ablution as you perform ablution for prayer . Afterwards lie with slanted to the right , then pray , ' O Allah , my Lord , I submit to You, I submit my business to You and I seek refuge in you , in safety and danger , because there is no shelter and a safe place of torment thee except to seek refuge in You I believe in thy book which thou hast sent down and I have faith in your Prophet whom You have sent . ' Make the text as the closing words before bed . 'When you died that night , then you died in the sanctity of self (nature ) . " Al- Barra ' said , " I repeated readings in order to memorize and I say ' I believe in thy messengers thou hast sent . ' Then the Prophet said , " Say , ' I have faith in Your Prophet whom You have sent . ' "

[ Saheeh Muslim No.1905 ]


Abdullah bin Umar RA , he never ordered anyone to be sleeping to read the prayer , " O God , You created me and that you are going to turn it off . My death and my life is only for you. ' If you turn on me , then keep . And when you turn off myself , so forgive . 'God, I beg thee perfect health . " Abdullah ibn Umar was once asked by someone , " Hey Abdullah , did you hear this prayer readings of Umar ? " Abdullah ibn Umar replied , "I get it from people who are more noble and principal of the Umar that the Prophet Muhammad. "

[ Saheeh Muslim No.  1907 ]


From Suhail , he said , " Abu Salih we 've advocated that , if one of us wanted to sleep , then he should lie down in a way your right side as he read the prayer , ' O Allah , Lord of heaven and earth , Lord of the great throne , our God and Lord of all things , the Lord who divide and grow grain , which lowers the law of God , the Gospel , and the Qur'an . Verily I seek refuge with YOU from the evil of all things , because everything was in the grip of YOU . O Allah , thou art the Beginning God , then there is nothing that precedes YOU . O God , thou God the last, then there is nothing after you. ' O Allah , You are the Real , then no cover YOU. God, Inner thou God , then there is nothing faint of YOU . 'God , pay off our debts and deliver us from poverty . ' Abu Salih narrated this hadith of Abu Hurairah RA of the Prophet .

[ Saheeh Muslim No. 1908 ]


PRAYING After Wake Up 


From Ibn Abbas RA that the Prophet SAW when the build will start in the middle of the night prayer, he said a prayer, "O Allah! Praise be to Thee, Thou Luminaries heaven and earth, of all Praise be to Thee, Thou Lord of the heavens and the earth all , You are the true, your promise is true, your Word is true, a meeting with your (death) is true, paradise is true, hell is true and the Hour is true 'God! to You I surrender and to you I believe, I resigned only on Thee and I returned to you I'm just looking for a verdict to you, so forgive my sin that has passed and that will come, I hide sin and that I was putting out thou art my Lord and there is no god but You "

[Saheeh Muslim No. 384]


Prayer For Corpses 


From Auf bin Malik RA, he said, "Once the Prophet gave the prayer corpse, and I memorized prayer that he say, that 'O Allah forgive his sins, have mercy on it, protect it and forgive it, glorified spot return, Relieve grave and wash it with water, snow and water cool Purify it of any wrongdoing, as You've cleaned white clothes from dirt, and replace his house (in the world) with a better home (in the Hereafter), and replace the family (in the world) with family better, and couples (in the world) with a better partner Put it into your heaven, and protect it from the punishment of the grave or the punishment of hell fire, 'so I am dreaming, if only I who became the deceased "

[Saheeh Muslim No. 480]


Abdullah bin Umar RA , he said , "Among the Prophet prayer is , ' O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the loss of pleasure that you have given , of the loss of health , whom you have bestowed , from the punishment of thy coming in suddenly , and from all thy wrath ' "

[Saheeh Muslim No.1922]


Prayer Before Login Toilet


From Anas RA , he said , " If the Prophet Muhammad in a toilet , he said," O Allah verily I seek refuge in You from the temptation of the devil or satan men women "

[Saheeh Muslim No. 108]


Before prayer in Masjid


Abu Humaid ( or from Abu Usaid ) radi ' anhu , the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ' alaihi wasallam has said , " If any one of you enters the mosque then recite ,

" Allahumma iftah lii abwaaba Rahmatika

( O Allah ! Open for me the gates of Thy favor ! ) ,

and when out of the mosque then just say ,

 " Allahumma inni asaluka min fadhlik 

( O Allah ! Really I beg of Thee Thy mercy part of ) . "

[Saheeh Muslim No.249]


Prayer After war 


Have told us Musa ibn Isma'il said to have told us Juwairiyah from Nafi 'from' Abdullah radliallahu 'anhu said: "It is the Prophet Shallallahu'alaihiwasallam when returning from the (traveling) He did takbir three times and prayed : 

Aayibuuna in shaa Allah taai'buuna 'aabiduuna haamiduuna li robbinaa saajiduuna. Shodaqollahu wa'dahu nashoro wa 'wa abdahu hazamal ahzaaba Wahdah ". 

(We're back, God willing, as a servant who repent, worship, praise Him and prostrate themselves to Robb us. Allah is true to His promise, helped His servant and destroying his enemies) ". 

[saheeh Bukhari No.5848]


prayer istikharah 


Had told us Mutharif Abu Mus'ab bin Abdullah had told us Abdurrahman bin Abu Al Mawal of Muhammad ibn Jabir Al Munkadir of radliallahu 'anhu he said; Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam have taught us istikharah Prayer for each case, as well as the letter of the Qur'an teaches. (His saying): "If any one of you wants something he should be doing two cycles and then he recited :

ALLAHUMMA INNI ASTAKHIRUKA BI 'ILMIKA WA ASTAQDIRUKA BI QUDRATIKA WA AS'ALUKA MIN FADLIKAL ADZIMI FAINNAKA TAQDIRU WALA AQDIRU WA TA'LAMU WALA A'LAMU WA ANTA A'LAMUL GHUYUB, ALLAHUMMA FAIN KUNTA TA'LAMU HADZAL AMRA (maka ia menyebutkan hajat yang ia inginkan) KHAIRAN LII FII DIENIE WA MA'AASYII WA 'AQIBATI AMRI -atau berkata; FII 'AAJILI AMRII WA AAJILIHI- FAQDURHU LI WA IN KUNTA TA'LAMU ANNA HAADZAL AMRA SYARRAN LI FI DIINII WA MA'AASYII WA 'AAQIBATI AMRII -atau berkata; FII 'AAJILI AMRII WA AAJILIHI- FASHRIFHU 'ANNI WASHRIFNI 'ANHU WAQDURLIIL KHAIRA HAITSU KAANA TSUMMA RADDLINI BIHI. 

( O Allah, I ask You by the science of choice to you, I beg determination with thy power , and I beg your great bounty , for you while I'm not ruling power , thou Knowledgeable whereas I do not know anything , and thou Knowledgeable with all the unseen . 'God if You know this affair ( he mentioned his business ) is good for me in my religion , my life , and as a result my business - or said ; either in the world or in the hereafter - it destined for me and make it easy for me , and give a blessing to me , otherwise if you know that this affair ( he mentions his business ) bad for me , my religion , my life , and as a result my business , ( or said ; either in the world or in the Hereafter ) then I put away thereof , as well as a good destined for me either alone , then make me pleased with it . " ( then he said his business . )

[sahih Bukhari No.5903]


Other Prayers :


From Farwah bin Nawfal Al Asyja'i RA , he said , "I once asked Aisha about the prayer ever uttered by the Prophet Muhammad to ask God Almighty . Then Aisha replied , ' Indeed the Prophet prayed as follows , ' O Allah , I seek refuge in You from the evils deeds I have done , and yet I do . ' "

[Saheeh Muslim No.1874]


From Ibn Abbas RA , that the Prophet Muhammad once prayed , " O God , actually means to YOU I just surrender , just to YOU I have faith , I was just to put my trust in YOU , YOU just told me again , and just because YOU I contend . O Allah, I seek refuge with the majesty YOU no god but You of misdirection YOU to me . thou who lives and will never die , while the jinn and mankind will surely die . "

[Saheeh Muslim No. 1875]


Abu Musa Al- Ash'ari of RA of the Prophet Muhammad , that he never prayed as follows : " O Allah , forgive mistakes , stupidity , and I act in matters that are too excessive to me, and forgive my mistakes that you know better than I do . Yes God , forgive me in sooth me , I sloth , and intentional and unintentional me that all I was present in me . 'God , forgive me for the sins that have been passed , the next sin , the sin that I disguise , which I do with sin and blatant sin You know more than me , thou and thou propose that ended , and thou hath power over all things . "

[Saheeh Muslim No.1877]


From Abu Hurairah RA , he said, "The Prophet Muhammad once prayed as follows , ' O Allah , my Lord , correct me for my religion as a bastion of my affairs ; amend for me my world is becoming a place of my life ; amend me that I hereafter be place back at me! make O God of life have added value to me in all the good and make my death as freedom from all evil ! ' "

[Saheeh Muslim No.1878]


From Zaid bin Arqam RA , he said , "I'm not going to tell you except what ever uttered in prayer Prophet Muhammad that says , ' O Allah , my Lord , I seek refuge in You from weakness , laziness , fear , greed , senility , and the punishment of the grave . 'God , my Lord , give devotion to my soul , purify it , verily thou art the best of the One who can purify it , you have to master and the guard . ' God , my Lord , verily I seek refuge in You from knowledge useless , liver humility , self is never satisfied , and prayers come true . " ''

[ Saheeh Muslim No.1880]


From Ibn Abbas RA, that the Prophet Muhammad had prayed when the trouble is, "There is no god but Allah, the Exalted and Most Forbearing. No god but Allah, the Lord of the great throne. No god but Allah, Lord of heaven and earth, and the Lord glorious throne. "

[Saheeh Muslim No.1885] 


Musaddad had told us we had told Yazid bin Zurai 'had told us Husain had told us Abdullah bin Ka'b bin Buraidah of Busyair of Shaddad bin Aus of the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu' alaihi wasallam he said: "Verily the most istighfar good is: if a servant saying :

'ALLAHUMMA ANTA RABBI LAA ILAAHA ILLA ANTA KHALAQTANI WA ANA 'ABDUKA WA ANA 'ALA 'AHDIKA WA WA'DIKA MASTATHA'TU A'UUDZU BIKA MIN SYARRI MAA SHANA'TU ABUU`U LAKA BIDZANBI WA ABUU`U LAKA BINI'MATIKA 'ALAYYA FAGHFIRLI FA INNAHU LAA YAGHFIRU ADZ DZUNUUBA ILLA ANTA A'UUDZU BI SYARRI MAA SHANA'TU 

(O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped but You. Thou hast created me and I am your servant. I fulfill your covenant and Your promise according to my ability. I seek refuge in You from the evils deeds, I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and I acknowledge your favors to me, so forgive me. because no one can forgive sins besides You, and I ask pardon of all whom I do) '. 
If he utters in the evening and then died, then he will go to heaven. And if he read it in the morning and died on the day, so he got that way as well (go to heaven). "

[sahih Bukhari No.5848]


Had told us Isma'il ibn Musa had told us Abu 'Awaanah of Mansur from Ibrahim of Masruq of Aisha radliallahu' anha that when the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam visit the sick or no sick person came to him, he prayed :

"ADZHIBIL BA`SA RABBAN NAASI ISYFII WA ANTA SYAAFI LAA SYIFAA`A ILLA SYIFAA`UKA SYIFAA`A LAA YUGHAADIRU SAQAMA"

(O Wed Eliminate all human diseases, heal, O Supreme Essence Healing, no one can heal, but the healing of thee, that does not bring healing pain). "
'Amr ibn Abu Qais, Ibrahim bin Thahman said from Mansur from Ibrahim and Abu Adl Dluha with the editorial "If there are people who are sick come to him." While Jarir said of Abu Mansur Dluha Adl, he said; "If he visit the sick." 

[sahih Bukhari No.5243]


Have told us Musa ibn Isma'il has told us Abu 'Awaanah have told us' Abdul Malik bin 'Umair I heard' Amr bin Al Audiy Maimoon said; is the usual Sa'ad teach their children the sentences (reading the prayer) as a teacher to teach small children to write and say; "Indeed the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam seek refuge by reading the sentences at the end of the prayer (ie) :

"ALLAHUMMA INNII A'UUDZU BIKA MINAL JUBNI WA A'UUDZU BIKA AN URADDA ILAA ARDZALIL 'UMURI WA A'UDZU BIKA MIN FITNATID DUNYA WA A'UUDZU BIKA MIN 'ADZAABIL QOBRI" 

("O Allah, I seek refuge in You from cowardice, and I seek refuge in You from restored to as low age (senile) and I seek refuge in You from the fitnah of the world and I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave") 
Then I tell it to Mus'ab and he justify it. 

[sahih Bukhari No.2610]


Had told us Musaddad have told us Hisham ibn Yahya from Abu Abdullah Abu Qatada 'Aliyah of Ibn Abbas that the Prophet sallallaahu' alaihi wasallam prayed usual when in trouble, he say :

"LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAHUL 'ADZIIM AL HALIIM LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH RABBUL 'ARSYIL 'AZHIIM, LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH RABBUS SAMAAWATI WA RABBUL ARDLI WA RABBUL ASRSYL KARIIM 

(There is no god but Allah, the Exalted and Most Forbearing. No god but Allah, the Lord of the great throne. No god but Allah, Lord of heaven and earth and the glorious throne of God). "
And said Wahb had told us Syu'bah of Qatada that way. 

[Sahih Bukhari No.5869] 


Had told us Muhammad bin Al Mutsanna have told us' Ubaidullah bin Abdul Majid had told us of Isra `il had told us Abu Ishaq from Abu Bakr ibn Abu Musa and Abu Burdah I expect it from Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari of the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam that he used to pray;

"ALLAHUMMAGHFIRLII KHATHI'ATHII WAJAHLII WA ISRAFII FII AMRII WAMAA ANTA A'LAMU BIHI MINNI ALLAHUMMAGHFIRLII HAZLII WAJIDDII WAKHATHAYAAYA WA'AMDI WAKULLU DZAALIKA 'INDI 

O Allah, forgive me, my mistakes, my ignorance, my actions that go beyond my limits in every affair that you know better than me. O Allah, forgive me, my laughter, my seriousness, my fault, my intention and every case that is in me. "

[Sahih Bukhari No.5920] 


Muhammad had told us, namely Ibn Abu Al Hasan Al Muqatil Marwazi-said, has been preaching to us' Abdullah said, has been preaching to us' Ubaidullah from Nafi 'from al-Qasim ibn Muhammad from' Aisha, that if the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam see the rain, so he prayed:

'ALLAHUMMA SHAYYIBAA NAAFI'AA 

(O Allah, make the rain has its benefits) '. 
"This hadith is also corroborated by the Al Qasim ibn Yahya from 'Ubaidullah, and also narrated by Al Auza'i and' Uqail from Nafi '." 

[Sahih Bukhari No.974]








Real Time Web Analytics Real Time Web Analytics